So, as I announced on Facebook last week, I was interviewed on 12Radio by the hilarious, über-sexy and wildly talented Oliver (who has asked me to come back on the show in the future, and is therefore now my bestest friend in the whole world. Yes, I’m a media whore. It was only a matter of time, really.)
I just received the replay of that show and have decided to post it here for your amusement, enjoyment and possibly even enlightenment.
(Right click on the link and download the mp3 file. Unless you have a Mac. Then, um, you’ll have to do whatever it is that MAC people do… Just click?)
Here are some highlights, so that you’ll know why it’s totally worth listening to the whole thing:
- I describe the entire Law of Attraction in a nutshell (this will come in handy when your annoying relatives and other non-believers ask you what the hell the law of attraction is).
- I tell all about how I manifested a hunk-a-hunk of gorgeous NYC firefighter in the seat next to me on my 8 hour plane ride from Barcelona to NYC. (Ho Mamma!)
- I introduce, for the first time ever, what the Deliberately Thin book, which I’m planning to bring out in January 2012, will contain. For those of you who are waiting for the weight loss info, listen up. [Edit: This obviously didn’t happen. Sorry. I’m still figuring out the process of effortless weight loss.]
- I totally screw up the answer to one of Oliver’s questions. I could tell you that I meant to do that, but the truth is, I was really, really nervous and misheard him. Enjoy my mini-humiliation! Ta-daaaaa!
- Hear me get called a “best selling author”, which was AWESOME (I did inform Oliver in the break that my book was free, at which point he stopped using the “best selling”, LOL).
- You’ll also get a free Feng Shui tip from Salvatore Manzi from FengShuiLifeMapping.com (Salvatore was pretty much the first blogger to reach out to me when I launched my blog in February 2011. He’s awesome. He’s also the reason that this radio interview came about.)
So, what did you think of my first Radio Interview? Eh? Eh? *nudge, nudge* Let me know in the comments! *Looks at you with wide, hopeful, puppy-dog eyes. You know, the kind you can’t look at and say something bad. The kind that if you did say something bad, would make you feel horribly, horribly guilty. Like, “why did you kick the happy, shiny puppy?!” guilty.*