Ok, I know I say this a lot, but OMG, I LOVE THIS CALL!! First of all, we spend a lot of time discussing how LOA and Christianity do not contradict each other, and how to “marry” the two concepts. If you were raised with religion, still have religious family or are even religious yourself, you’re going to want to listen to this bit. We also cover ADD an ADHD in a way you may NEVER have heard before. And then, we finish the whole thing off with a big old rousing chorus of inspiration. Can I preach it, or what? And yes, there’s a rant or two in there.
Honestly, this is one of the most inspiriting and uplifting calls I’ve ever done. I don’t care if you aren’t religious and don’t have ADHD. Listen to it anyway. I’ll just go ahead and say it now: You’re welcome.
Topics covered on this call
- His ADHD has “laid carnage” to his life
- He wants to find a way to get what is in him out
- He wants to find a way to integrate the LOA teachings into his Christian beliefs
- He’s afraid that his church will not accept these beliefs, and that he could never talk to other church members about topics like meditation
- The way to talk about metaphysical tropics so that religious people can hear you (it’s a lot easier than you think)
- He was on ADHD medication for a while, and it worked great. But then it stopped working. Why?
- What exactly is ADHD?
- Why ADD and ADHD are so much more prevalent these days?
- How ADD an ADHD can serve you (it’s not a bad thing)
- The difference between “old world thinking” and “new world thinking”
- Sifting through religious beliefs to find the true meaning (yeah, I went on a bit of a rant here…)
- Why can some people read the bible and end up hearing messages of fear, while others hear messages of peace?
- Why religion isn’t actually the cause of religion based fighting
- How our definitions of what it means to be a “good person” can actually keep us stuck
- He’s been looking at magazines and TV shows about the luxury lifestyle. Why hasn’t that been working for him in terms of manifesting more abundance (common mistake)
- He really wants to write. He’s been blogging for years, but hasn’t gotten much traction. Why not?
- The leader of his past church ended up being a criminal, and it “destroyed” him. He wants to be healed, but how can he do so while integrating what he’s feeling with Christianity?
- What Jesus Christ was really teaching, in energy terms
- Accessing the Christ consciousness today
- Can he be an abundant teacher without turning into one of those horrible, greedy TV preachers?
- Is there value in him recounting all the dark times he’s been through in order to teach? Will that affect his vibration negatively?
- A whole different definition of “the wrath of God”
Here are the blog posts about ADD that I mentioned on the call: