This caller believes that you have to suffer to get what you want. The easy path is not an option for her; her belief is, if there’s no pain, there’s no gain.
She’s an athlete but she’s so tired, she’s not sure how to cope with the demands of it anymore. How can she be at her very best without pushing herself so hard? She’s worried that if she doesn’t train and work hard enough that she’ll be judged for not being at the top of her game.
Is suffering along the way the only path to getting what we want? Why don’t we see the easy way as a viable option and how can we learn to listen to our intuition when its saying slow down, take the easy path, it’s this way!
If you believe that suffering is necessary and the “no pain no gain” is your mantra, this call is for you.
Topics covered on this call
- She feels she can’t move forward because she doesn’t know what she wants yet
- She knows she’s looking at LOA from an intellectual view instead of an emotional view
- Why should we do something we’ll enjoy today even though it’s not “the magic pill” we’re looking for?
- She feels trapped and thinks more about what she doesn’t have instead of what she does have
- Why do we accept the no pain no gain belief so readily?
- Why do we struggle with seeing the easy path as a valid way of doing things?
- What is inspired action and how can we know when it’s the right time to take action?
- How can we choose the right solution when our minds are not fully on board with our intuition?
- What is willpower and how do we use it?
- She has to do a lot of physical training for her job but she’s so tired she’s not sure how to cope with it anymore
- Should she continue to suffer to be the best at what she does?
- What can we do when we believe we’re being judged for not being good enough?
- Why can solutions take so long to present themselves to us?
- If we work hard but feel miserable will we eventually get what makes us happy?
- Why is it important to notice how we feel rather than just focus on the end result?
- What’s the difference between a bad feeling solution and a good feeling solution?
- How can we learn to listen to our emotions and start to feel more worthy about who we are?
- How can we get our mind on board and get it to start listening to our intuition?