Today’s call is all about connecting with your younger self to unblock suppressed emotions. This client is married but she doesn’t know what she wants to get out of it, or even if she wants to be married. She’s very clear on what she doesn’t want from her marriage, but she’s never stopped and asked herself what it is that she does want from it.
Listen in as I take this caller back to her childhood where we discover why she suppressed her emotions and what she can do to release these blockages, finally allowing herself to ask the all important question, “What is it I really want?”
If you want to learn how to unblock your suppressed emotions, this call is for you.
Topics covered on this call
- This caller is married but she doesn’t really know what she wants to get out of it.
- She didn’t feel overly ecstatic the day she got married and still doesn’t.
- Why did she decide to marry him?
- Are there any benefits for us when we get something we don’t want?
- Should she take action right now to end her marriage?
- What are the 5 stages to a manifestation?
- Where is our energy flowing when we are being impulsive?
- What does her life look like if she isn’t married anymore?
- Does compromising mean you have to sacrifice having something that you want?
- Why is it important to find a way to be “In The Now?”
- How do we connect with our younger self to unblock suppressed emotion?
- What does she want in a relationship?
- Why should she ask herself what it is she really wants?