This caller has two Autistic children and she’s having a really hard time coping with it all at. She thinks that on some level she caused this condition in her youngest son because she pushed against Autism so much before he was born.
She fears that her youngest son feels rejected, because when she separated from her husband he went to live with his dad. She struggles with disciplining her eldest son, who lives with her, and with trying to get him to do things for himself in spite of his Autism.
Can she find a way to ease the strain and help her sons to live a life, one that works for both them and her?
This call is for you if you’re struggling to cope with being a parent and you want to find a solution that works for everybody involved.
Topics covered on this call
- This caller has two Autistic sons and she’s struggling as a parent.
- Her youngest son lives with his dad and her eldest son lives with her, which creates issues for her.
- She feels a lot of guilt around her youngest son because she believes she may have created his Autism.
- Did she cause her son to be born with Autism?
- Can she use the LOA to “cure” her children’s Autism and to control their reality?
- When we feel powerless what do we manifest?
- What value can she and the world gain from children being born with Autism?
- Is being Autistic or any condition outside of an able bodied person really a disability?
- Should she try and get her son to conform by using discipline?
- How can she find a way to help him express his anger in a constructive way?
- How can she manifest what she wants for herself and for her son?
- What’s the difference between living in a 3D world and a 5D world?
- Why can’t she manifest what she wants as a parent?
- How can she learn to set boundaries for herself?