This caller moved to England after she lost most of what she owned in a house fire. She is now back home, but, more than anything, she wants to get back to England and to the life she had there. She’s trying to align her energy with getting back, but she’s only manifesting more of what she doesn’t want and a reality that is getting too hard for her to cope with.
When we focus on what we want, why do we sometimes end up manifesting what we don’t want? Must we have a reality that is filled with pain before we try to decide to raise our vibration and focus on what we want instead? How can she accept where she is and still find a way to create the reality that she wants?
This call is for you if you know what you want, but focusing on it is bringing you unwanted manifestations.
Topics covered on this call
- This caller lost most of what she owned after a house fire.
- She moved to England after that and she loved it there.
- She’s back home now and unhappy. She wants to go back to England, but it’s not happening for her.
- Does LOA teach us that we must love what we don’t love before we can attract what we want?
- What do our current manifestations show us?
- How do we end up manifesting something we don’t want?
- Why and how do we develop our limiting beliefs?
- Why did she manifest such a huge event like a house fire?
- Why are we motivated by pain?
- Where does the power, to create the reality we want, lie?
- Does glossing over our unwanted manifestations help or hinder us?
- Will getting angry help us to shift our energy into a better place?
- What are the 3 rules around a constructive anger release?
- Do we really have to settle or can we have what we truly want?
- What is inspired action?
- How can we use our breaking point to manifest what we want?
- How can she use her feelings about England to create the reality she wants?