This caller is in an emotionally abusive marriage but she feels unable to leave her husband because he’s a big part of her successful career as a voice-over. When they first met she promised him she wouldn’t leave (as his ex did), but things have got so bad for her, she knows it’s the right thing to do.
She’s been using LOA for a while and up to this point, it has worked well for her but now she’s lost all hope. She has the limiting belief that the Universe will only allow her to come as far as she has.
Why is her husband manipulating her into staying and why is she allowing her husband to do this to her? How can she get out of this vicious emotional cycle and not only leave her husband, but also have the career she wants without him around?
This call is for you, if you’re in an abusive relationship and you think you are powerless to do anything about it.
Topics covered on this call
- This caller’s husband is emotionally abusive but she’s afraid to leave him.
- She’s been told that he is responsible for her success as a voice-over, hence she feels she can’t leave him.
- Why is her husband using this to stop her leaving?
- Do bullies really feel powerful?
- When people manipulate others are they conscious of what they’re doing?
- When looking for a solution why do we choose a less painful option instead of an awesome option?
- What question can you ask yourself when you’re focused on negative thoughts?
- What can we do when we believe The Law of Attraction has stopped working for us?
- Why is it beneficial to step into our negative emotions?
- How can she give herself permission to focus on what she wants?
- Do we have to explore where our negative emotions come from to be able to release it?
- Why you never need to regret things that have happened in the past.