This caller is getting better at setting boundaries but she knows she still has a long way to go with some of the people in her reality. She’s ready to set more boundaries but she still wants to be “nice” when doing it.
Although she’s better at setting boundaries she has manifested a situation with a friend who has told her that the ex-boyfriend who abused her (this caller) is back on the scene, and although her friend knows what he did to her, she has told her to get over it if they are to remain friends.
Why has she manifested this with her friend when she’s getting better at setting boundaries? What is the Universe challenging her to do? Can she really stand up for herself without being a bitch and still like herself in the process ?
This call is for you if you want to know what a true boundary is, how to go about setting it and still feel good about yourself when you enforce it.
Topics covered on this call
- This caller has resistance about manifesting what she wants and setting boundaries.
- How can a constructive anger release help her with setting boundaries?
- How do we know when we’ve released our anger successfully?
- What manifestations will the Universe send us that support us in releasing resistance?
- Can you be a nice person and still stand up for yourself?
- What is a true boundary?
- How can she convince her father that she wants to live her own life?
- How can we help someone without giving them unsolicited advice?
- Why can’t she break away from the friend who is mistreating her?
- How do we know when someone is a true friend?
- Why do we allow ourselves to be manipulated?
- How can we set a boundary without bringing animosity or judgment to it?
- Are our beliefs as simple as black and white, or even right or wrong?