This caller got so angry with a delivery guy recently who lied to her about making an unscheduled delivery. Although this lie triggered her anger she didn’t confront him about it. This is not the first time people have lied to her; both her ex and members of her family have lied to her many times.
So, what’s going on here? Why is she manifesting people who lie to her? Why would a delivery guy’s little lie trigger her anger and why didn’t she confront him about it?
This caller did such a huge leap of releasing her resistance around people lying to her that we had some time left for her to ask me some real down the rabbit hole questions about The Law of Attraction. So, if you’re ready for a deeper understanding of how LOA works, and you’re experiencing people lying to you, this call is for you.
Topics covered on this call:
- This caller is living in a reality where she’s being lied to.
- She doesn’t want to live with suspicion; rather, she wants an energy solution to it.
- What are these people reflecting back to her?
- Do we need to find out what other people are feeling to find out why we’ve been triggered?
- How can she find some satisfaction without confronting a person who lied to her?
- How can she learn to trust other people’s actions rather than their words?
- How can she have faith in her own judgment?
- Why can the same symbol, of what we want, evoke different feelings within us?
- Why do we have to let our manifestations unfold and not try to control them?
- Why don’t manifestations happen instantaneously?
- Do we have to make reality creation happen?
- How can we stabilize our energy?
- Whose consciousness is experiencing our parallel lives?
- Why do we have to make peace with how our reality is right now?