This caller has a desire to buy a car, and not just any car, she wants a Subaru. This car brings out an emotional feeling within her, like no other car does. When she thinks about owning this type of car, she knows, no other car will come close for her. So, why isn’t one sitting on her driveway already?
Well, she’s bumping up against a whole load of resistance when she’s trying to focus on, and align her energy with what she wants. For example: Is she being too picky about wanting only this car? Can she afford this car? Is anybody selling these cars where she lives? Can she even afford to drive a big car like this? And, is she capable of manifesting what she truly wants?
Why is all this resistance showing itself when she’s trying to focus and align her energy with what she wants. Is it true that she’s being too picky, or is that just her resistance showing up? And, is she capable of manifesting what she truly wants? (She is! And so are you.) You’re welcome.
This call is for anyone who knows what they want, but they’re bumping up against resistance when focusing on it.
Topics covered on this call:
- This caller wants to buy a car, but not just any car; she wants a Subaru.
- But, because of her resistance, she thinks she’s maybe too picky, and should open herself up more to other cars.
- What does it mean to be too picky?
- How can she raise her vibration to getting what she wants, without believing she’s being picky?
- Why is she attracted to a Subaru?
- How can she have an emotional attachment to a car?
- How can she release her resistance around buying the car she truly wants?
- Do manifestations happen randomly?
- How can she get into the feeling of what she really wants?
- Do we have to physically work to get what we want to manifest?
- What is meant by perfect timing of a manifestation?
- Is it the Universe who decides what we manifest into our reality?
- Should we go after what makes our hearts sing?