This caller is manifesting people into his reality who snicker and stare at him because of how he looks. He’s done the energy work, and the constructive anger exercises to release these manifestations, but they’re still happening to him. He’s not comfortable with confronting people, so for the most part, he ignores them, but this doesn’t feel very satisfying to him. When these manifestations happens, although he doesn’t say anything to the people involved, inside, he’s triggered by it all.
Are these negative manifestations serving a purpose? Why is he getting triggered by these people? Why doesn’t he confront them or stand up for himself? What boundaries does he need to put in place? And, how can he get comfortable with standing up for himself, and at the same time, remain true to who he is?
This call is for you if you’re attracting people into your reality who intimidate you, and you know it’s time to stand up for yourself – in an empowered, enlightened way.
Topics covered on this call:
- This caller is attracting people into his reality who snicker and stare at him.
- He’s done the energy work and the anger releases to address this issue, but it’s still happening.
- Why do we have to stand up for ourselves?
- Why do some people act disrespectful towards others who look different?
- How do we teach kids to be respectful to people they see as different?
- Do bullies feel powerful or powerless?
- How can we get comfortable confronting people who are disrespectful towards us?
- How can we learn to be true to ourselves?
- Why do people try to intimidate others?
- Do our manifestations serve a purpose?
- Why is setting a boundary beneficial to your well-being?
- What can we do when we feel triggered by someone?
- Do limiting beliefs have different layers to them?
- What happens each time we level up our energy?
- How can we work with our fears when we’re reaching for something big?