This caller runs her own business providing Naturopathic healthcare to her clients. Although she’s using the LOA principles to allow her clients to come to her naturally and therefore, not by forcing herself to take uninspired action, she’s really concerned that she won’t attract enough clients or money to make her practice a success. A lot of her knowledge and experience comes from working with her own energy and emotions. Not all of her expertise comes from a college degree, but knowing this brings up her fears and doubts about whether or not she’s actually good enough to work with her patients.
Why does she have a belief that she won’t attract enough clients or money? Does she need to have more formal qualifications to make her practice a success? What needs to happen so that she’ll finally accept that she is good enough to be a successful and abundant Naturopath?
Listen in to find out more!
This call is for you if you’re running your own business or you have a job, and you have a belief that you’re not good enough to be a successful.
Topics covered on this call:
- This caller is using the LOA principles of allowing her business to unfold naturally, but her financial fears are getting in the way of this.
- Are her financial fears unfounded or have money issues manifested already?
- Are Naturopaths able to manifest enough clients and make good money?
- How can her current clientele tell her where her energy is right now?
- Can understanding our own emotions help us to work with others?
- How do people manifest their own healing?
- Whose permission does she need to run her business her own way?
- Does she need more experience to earn money from her business?
- How can she get comfortable charging people for her work?
- What can she do when she feels she’s not giving her clients value?
- How can she release her childhood limiting belief about money?
- How can she allow money to flow towards her?
- How can she get into the energy of having the life she wants?