In her own words, this caller has a ‘guy addiction problem’. She has no problem attracting guys into her reality. Her issue is remaining interested in them once she gets to know them. She wants to use the Law of Attraction to stop her guy addiction and find someone that she’s in love with, and not just remain in love with the idea of being in love. Looking at the relationships she’s had, including her current one, she’s never been that happy in any of them.
So, why is this happening in all of her relationships? If she has no problem attracting men why is her interest in them lost so quickly? Does she have the vibration of needing to be in a relationship or is there a desire to be in a relationship, and is there a difference between these two vibrations? And, can she use the Law of Attraction to get a guy who matches what she wants in a relationship?
Listen in to find out more.
This call is for you if you’re dating a lot of guys, but none of them are living up to what you want in a man.
Topics covered on this call:
- This caller says she has a guy addiction problem. She attracts men, but none of her relationships last.
- She’s also finding herself getting too attached, even to guys she’s not that interested in.
- Where does the feeling of desperation come from?
- Why does she keep losing interest in the men she’s dating?
- What does a long-term successful relationship look like?
- Should we settle for guys who tick some, but not all of our boxes?
- Will she benefit from being single for a while?
- What’s the difference being feeling unworthy and feeling you don’t deserve something?
- What are the benefits of getting into a feeling of being in the now?
- How can she raise her vibration about finding the relationship she wants?
- How can she step into the vibration of love?
- Why do we forget just how powerful we are?
- Is it ok to want to experience as many different things as possible?
- What’s the difference between needing and wanting?