This caller works 2 jobs, both equally unfulfilling. Her main job is working for a husband and wife team in the personal development world, who help people with relationships, but what makes this job unfulfilling is that they’re not as ethical or have the integrity that she believes they should have. She’d like to leave both jobs and find something better, but she’s confused and indecisive about what to do instead.
She has an interest in helping people and when clients speak to her on the phone she finds herself helping them out with the questions and queries they have, which she really enjoys. She likes the idea of coaching people herself, but without any academic qualifications or any real experience to speak of she doesn’t believe she has what it takes to be a self-employed coach.
Why is she confused about what job she’d like to do instead? What is the manifestation of working for coaches who aren’t good at what they do showing her? Is she more qualified to coach people than she believes she is? And, can she make it as a self-employed coach?
This call is for you if you’re considering a career change, but your beliefs about yourself are holding you back.
Topics covered on this call:
- This caller has 2 jobs, both unfulfilling where she feels trapped and stuck.
- She wants to quit both jobs, but she’s indecisive and confused about what to do next.
- Why is her mind stuck in chaos and confusion?
- Why should we embrace our negative emotions?
- Who is in control, us, or our minds?
- What are her current manifestations showing her?
- What does she want to bring into her reality?
- How can she release her limiting belief about being a self-employed coach?
- Should teachers know everything about all things and be academically qualified too?
- How can she market herself to attract the clients she wants?
- Can she make a good living from coaching?