This caller has a relationship with her mom, where she gets easily triggered by her. Currently, she is acting more like the mom than the daughter in their relationship. She also has to take care of her mom emotionally which is draining her. She’s tried distancing herself from her mom, but this only brings up feelings of guilt and shame because her mom only has her to depend on. She’s finding this relationship is now getting too much for her to handle, and she’s ready to release her mom so that her mom can finally stand on her own two feet and they can have a better relationship.
Is it true that her mom only has her to depend on? What will happen to her mom if she takes away her support? How can she get her mom to see her own power and stand on her own two feet? And, can she release her feelings of guilt and shame that are keeping her tied to her mom?
Listen in find out more!
If you find yourself having to look after another person and you resent doing this, this call is for you.
Topics covered on this call:
- This caller is getting triggered around her mom and their relationship.
- She’s finding herself having to take on her mom’s emotional baggage and she dreads seeing her.
- She’s tried distancing herself from her but this makes her feel guilty and ashamed.
- Will an anger release around her mom improve her energy around her?
- Is it true that her mom only has her to depend on?
- What is her mom challenging her to do and to see about herself?
- Can her mom manifest a different support system?
- Why does she have feelings of resentment towards her mom?
- How can she allow her mom to stand on her own two feet?
- Why do our families trigger us the most?
- Why is blame part of the cycle of doom?
- What is entitlement?
- How can we stop going into parent mode with our elderly parents?
- Can moving energy cause us to purge physically?