This caller’s life is really good in all areas except for romance. Love is something that has always challenged him, but on reflection he knows that he feels a need to be with someone who will complete and validate him. This belief has manifested in past relationships that have not been right for him, where he gave too much of himself, or he was blindsided by love and he held onto the relationship when he should have let it go sooner. He knows he’s worthy of a loving relationship, but he just doesn’t know how to get there.
What fear lies behind him giving too much of himself in a relationship? Why do we hold onto failing relationships? Is he giving his power away to the other person in a relationship? And, how can he manifest the relationship that he truly wants?
Listen in to find out more!
This call is for you if you want to manifest a relationship that is balanced and equal.
Topics covered in this call:
- This caller’s life is going well, except for his romantic life.
- He has a belief that he needs to be with someone to complete him.
- This belief has made him hold onto past relationships when he should have finished them.
- What fear lies behind him giving too much of himself in a relationship?
- Why do we hold onto failing relationships?
- What does he need to do to be with a strong woman?
- Does comprising mean sacrifice?
- How can he release his limiting belief of being rejected?
- How can he validate the data that’s coming through for him?
- Why do we need to set boundaries?
- How can he align his energy with the relationship he wants?
- Why are the “What if” questions a great tool in creating your reality?
- Is our mind in charge when creating reality?
- Is our mind arguing with us an obstacle to what we want?
- Can everyone have their own point of view?
- Is it right to question everything?
- Where should our focus be?