This caller wanted to discuss two topics today: Social anxiety and finding love. His social anxiety gets him to a point where he can’t continue a conversation with people because he gets choked up and nervous. He’s tried to find out what the belief is behind this, but he can’t find it. He also wants to manifest a romantic relationship, but he doesn’t know where to put his focus to manifest one. During the call we learn that he had an abusive father and a mother who did nothing to stop the abuse, so we explore this to see if his childhood has any bearing on what he is manifesting today.
How can he overcome his social anxiety? What fear does he have that’s making it difficult for him to speak to people? With his romantic life, if we go into a constructive anger release towards his abusive parents will this bring him closer to getting the love he wants?
Listen in to find out more!
This call is for you if you want to overcome your social anxiety and release any anger you have towards people who may have abused you in your childhood.
Topics covered in this call
- This caller gets all choked up and nervous when he’s in a group setting or a one-on-one conversation.
- He finds himself wanting to stop talking almost as soon as he’s spoken.
- Should we dismiss the feeling or acknowledge it?
- Why do we have a fear of speaking to people?
- What’s the best thing to do after we’ve shifted energy?
- Should we judge our emotional responses?
- Can we express rage in a constructive way without turning into a psychopath?
- What do we mean by “Doing the work?”
- What do we focus on when we have multiple desires?
- Can an anger release help to remove his belief that he’s ugly?
- Is he responsible for his mom?
- How do we deal with doubt?
- Do we have to be focused on shifting our resistance all the time?
- What can we do when focusing on our desire feels painful?
- Why did he choose a childhood that was full of dense energy and abusive parents?
- Is the world get more enlightened?
*Disclaimer – This call is an authentic call with a fair amount of swearing!