This caller is struggling to improve her social life. This is particularly apparent with her family members. She used to be close to her family, but now she wants nothing to do with them because of their treatment towards her when she was a child. This is bringing up a feeling of guilt, but right now she can’t seem to find her place. She believes she makes people feel uncomfortable when she’s around them, so she finds herself in a cycle of rejecting and being rejected.
What’s happened in the past to make her no longer close to her family? Why does she feel guilty about distancing herself from them? Can she release her guilt because of wanting nothing to do with them, and can she then find a place where she feels like she belongs?
Listen in to find out more!
This call is for you if you are ready to find your place in the world on your terms.
Topics covered in this call
- This caller can’t seem to improve her social life.
- She used to be close to her family but now she wants nothing to do with them.
- She feels like she makes people uncomfortable when she’s around them.
- What happened with her family that means she’s no longer close to them?
- Why is self-discovery important to our development?
- What’s the difference between blame and responsibility?
- Are we entitled to feel how we feel?
- Why did her family make her the target?
- How can she release the sadness she felt as a child?
- How can she energetically show her family how to love?
- How can she have a better relationship with her co-workers?
- What is an equal friendship?
- What’s the difference between setting a boundary and control?
- How can she learn to set her own boundaries?