This caller is afraid to stand out, of being judged and not being liked, and this is now affecting her work. She has her own business as an interior designer, which she can’t bring herself to market to get more customers, because of her fears and beliefs. Her main concern is that her customers will be angry with her over her work. The anger from other people is keeping her small.
Where do her fears come from? Is there a fear from childhood that she’s holding onto? Is there more going on than a low self-esteem? And what does she need to focus on to remove her fears and limiting beliefs?
Listen in to find out more!
This call is for you if you have fears and limiting beliefs that are holding you back.
Topics covered in this call
- This caller isn’t marketing her business because of her self-esteem issues.
- What is the fear we have about standing out?
- What physical manifestations is she getting with her fear?
- What childhood memories does she have that may affect her fears?
- What scares her about marketing her business?
- How can she release her fear that her customers will be angry with her?
- How can she stand up to people who say negative things about her?
- How can she release her fear of not being paid for her work?
- Can she stop believing she’s a bad person?
- Is she using her self-esteem as a shield?
- Is she afraid to shine?
- How can she release her feelings towards a childhood memory?
- How can she allow herself to show up more and shine?