This caller has been coaching for 10 years and has received a lot of positive feedback, but in the last 12 months she’s manifested three clients who say they’ve had very negative experiences with other coaches. These clients have now said the same about her. Her mistakes were very tiny, however, these clients made negative comments about her to her other clients. She accepts that some clients won’t resonate with her, but when they do it publicly that’s a different matter. She wants to be able to reach more clients but right now she’s staying at her current numbers and has come to accept that if she grows bigger, she will attract more negative comments.
What is the job of a coach? What type of client is she focusing on? Why has she become unbalanced with her clients? Should she be allowing herself to accept the negative feedback? And what is it she can really do for her clients?
Listen in to find out more!
This call is for you if you’re a coach who’s ready to attract the right clients.
Topics covered in this call
- This caller has been coaching for over 10 years with positive feedback.
- She’s now manifested 3 clients who publicly wrote negative comments about her.
- She wants to grow her client base and is expecting to receive some negative feedback.
- Is a coach responsible for waking someone up?
- Why is the awakening process painful?
- What type of clients does she want?
- Why doesn’t she have more clients?
- Who gives permission for coaching?
- How can she get into the energy of being a successful coach?
- How can she release her limiting belief of being a bad person?
- How is a manipulative person allowed to manipulate?
- How can she energetically defend herself?
- What is karma?
- Do we always attract the right people into our reality?
- Is now the great awakening in the world?
- Why is the darkness now being exposed?
- What causes a person to wake up?