This caller suffers with eczema and allergies. Although they are getting better they are annoying and expensive to keep treating. She’s noticed that her eczema gets better when she travels away from her home country, Denmark. Although Denmark is where she was born, she would love to leave as she doesn’t connect with anyone there. Her husband, who’s also Danish, loves where he lives, and even though she’s found a lovely island where she’d love to live because it feels isolated, there’s no way her husband would agree to it.
What causes Eczema? Why doesn’t she like Denmark? Why can’t she connect with anyone in Denmark? Why is isolation important to her? And, can she release her resistance about living in Denmark?
Listen in to find out more!
This call is for you if you’re living in a place that doesn’t bring out the really you – who you really are.
Topics covered in this call
- This caller suffers with eczema and allergies.
- She’s noticed it gets better when she travels.
- What causes her eczema?
- Why doesn’t she like Denmark?
- What’s the difference between moving towards something and running away?
- Why can’t she connect with people in Denmark?
- Why does she want isolation?
- How can she release her negative emotion about living in Denmark?
- Was it a mistake that she was born in Denmark?
- What does she really want?
- How can she give herself permission to feel free?
- Is being happy naïve?
- Can she be who she really is?
- What does it mean to be introverted?
- How can she clean up her eczema?
- Do we need other people to have a good time?