This caller recently quit her job of 2 years. The company she worked at was her dream company, but the job wasn’t. She was a project manager which just wasn’t for her. She tried the LOA way of aligning her energy to get her dream job to show up, but nothing happen, so without another job to go to, she quit. It’s been six months, but she still hasn’t manifested any inspired action towards a new job. She has a dream job in mind – being a DJ, but she has a few fears about her ability that are holding her back.
Why didn’t the LOA way of finding a job work for her? Why isn’t she inspired to take action towards her dream job? What fears are holding her back? And, can she align her energy and find a DJ-ing job that rocks her world in a good way?
Listen in to find out more!
This call is for you if you know what your dream job is, but you have limiting beliefs and fears that are holding you back.
Topics covered in this call
- This caller worked for her dream company but quit after 2 years.
- As yet, no inspired action is showing up to get herself another job.
- Has something gone wrong when a LOA technique doesn’t appear to work?
- How can she get into the feeling of excitement and bliss?
- How can she release her limiting belief about being a DJ?
- Can we be really good at something and still make a mistake?
- Can we control other people?
- Can she enjoy being a DJ without a response from the audience?
- What happens to an audience when we’re in a state of joy?
- Can she bring other aspects into her DJ-ing job to make it perfect?
- How does she align her energy with the perfect DJ job?
- How do we release our yeah-buts?
- Why do we need to face our fears?
- Do we have to conform?
- Is a plan B beneficial?
- Why is an experience with someone better than the skill that person has?